NEET Preparation App
Mobile phones are no longer distractions for candidates preparing for competitive/entrance examination like NEET/AIPMT. In fact, these days a large number of aspirants are making use of NEET Exam App to prepare for this highly competitive medical entrance exam in India. This is because these apps are portable – it can be accessed anytime anywhere. It reduces the time one has to travel to reach their coaching class.
Medical entrance app usually comprises of NEET mock tests for certain topics/chapters, full length tests, answer key and solution for every question from PCB, preparation tips and tricks etc.
Studmonk – An Android Application, created especially for medical and engineering entrance exam aspirants comes with test series for NEET/AIPMT that can be attempted from the comfort of your home. Candidates can get instant feedback and comprehensive solution of the questions attempted.
How Can Studmonk help you in your NEET 2017 Preparation? A medical aspirant can get benefited from this app for NEET in many ways. Here are few of them:
- Full Tests – Practice full length test for NEET and MHT CET
- Analytics – Detailed view of the amount of time taken to complete a test and its score
- Solutions - Detailed solutions for all the questions in the test for better understanding
- Personalization – Freedom to create your own test anytime anywhere
- Question of the day – Challenge yourself with a new NEET or MHT CET question each day
- Tracking – Keep track of your tests taken online or offline in terms of chapters and difficulty level
- Social sharing – Group study virtually by sharing questions/problems with friends through Facebook and WhatsApp
- Bookmark – Bookmark tricky and important questions/problems for future reference
- Dynamic Time - Continue Test even if the time ends & get scored based on actual time
- Result - Immediate Test Result
Download NEET Practice App - Studmonk to get your desired score!